We’re a responsible provider of credit which means we need to take a few things into consideration when we assess your application. We may take a look at your credit score when you apply, but don’t worry, simply applying for humm won’t affect your score at all or leave a record on your credit file. For more information read our FAQs.
At humm, we do Buy Now Pay Later a little differently. Instead of just focusing on the little joys in life, we want to allow our customers to fund whatever they need, both big and little. This means we’ve split our product in two; Little things for all of your purchases up to $2,000, and Big things for those purchases over $2,000 and all the way up to $30,000. They each have their own set of rules for approval, but no matter what, we never charge interest – ever.
Here’s a nifty little chart to help you understand how Little things and Big things work, and view our How It Works page for more details.
Can apply for up to $2,000
Get pre-approval up to $5,000 online or via the app
Repay in 5 or 10 instalments weekly or fortnightly
Apply in-store for up to $30,000 depending on what you buy and where you shop
Repay and free up your balance to spend again
Repay over 6, 12, 24 months all the way up to 60 months
You can buy stuff both online and in-store, here’s how:
• Online – simply go to any website which has the humm logo (or choose from our Store Directory), choose humm at checkout and you’ll be taken through humm to get your payment sorted.
• In-Store – Open the humm App to create a barcode and use this at checkout to make your purchase, they’ll scan it or key in the code manually.
• Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Be permanently employed working at least 25 hours per week or receiving an aged or veterans pension;
• Have never declared bankruptcy or that your about to become or are insolvent.
Sure is. There’s a calculator on our How It Works page. Pop in the amount you’re planning to spend and we’ll calculate the different repayment options based on different repayment periods.
In a beautiful and relaxing environment along Perth's coast in North Fremantle, we deliver an array of dental solutions to serve your entire family's dentistry needs.
We help dental clients from Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe who often visit for cosmetic dentistry. While many who are looking for a family dentist come from East Fremantle, Fremantle, Palmyra, Bicton and White Gum Valley. We are even the preferred dentist for clients from South Fremantle, Beaconsfield, Melville and Attadale.